Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Check out the new WebChat   Click Here !
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Racing Season here. (Read 8056 times)
Gitdowns79

Chevy Speed

Racing Season here.
02/19/08 at 09:23:45

Is everyone ready? Floyd? Sammy? Looks like they are trying to work out a 3 race series with Sooner, Wichita, and Ardmore. Nice to see the tracks working together. Looks like Denton is going to be the top paying place to bracket race. From here it isnt too bad of a drive, but from Altus it would be. You would be running for the full purse, not a purse contingent on number of cars entered. Lets get ready to race.

No Guts,,,,,,,,,,No Nuts,,,,,,,,,,,,,,No Glory!!!!!!!

IP Logged

Gitdowns79

Chevy Speed

Re: Racing Season here.
Reply #1 - 02/20/08 at 11:00:15

Everyone got frostbite? Board is very dead. Maybe I can say something insulting to everyone, get things stired up.

IP Logged

Chris Smith
Altus Racing Administrator

Chevy Speed

Altus, OK
Reply #2 - 02/20/08 at 12:02:41

hehe

I have been crazy busy at work with United being baught out.

I haven't had any time to do anything at all!

I did clean up the garage so I can hopefully finish it up soon. I also need to go get a chassis inspection.

Are you going to be racing this year?

Chris

The Administrator.
IP Logged

zfver

AltusRacing

Altus
Reply #3 - 02/20/08 at 14:36:24

Ive been sick as crazy for the past week. I do however got the fluids in the motor. I have the trans on the trans jack under the car ready to bolt up but I just cant push myself to go out there and do it the way I have been feeling. Im starting to get over it now so maybe this weekend.

IP Logged

Gitdowns79

Chevy Speed

Reply #4 - 02/20/08 at 14:45:14

You mihgt check SMP, I think they have a chassis ins date in March. I have worked at a company that got bought out, wasnt much fun. Yes, we got the trans and converter back in the PU, they were wiped out pretty good. Not sure what I am going to do with my car.

IP Logged

Chris Smith
Altus Racing Administrator

Chevy Speed

Altus, OK
Reply #5 - 02/20/08 at 15:22:26

Cool, if I am in town I will make that one.

I figured someone had purchased your car, crap someone needs to jump on that and go racing!

Chris

The Administrator.
IP Logged

84silverado

Altus, Ok.
Reply #6 - 02/20/08 at 19:47:06

im ready for some warm weather so i actually feel like doing something lol,  the car is being preped for paint and the motor is being machined so maybe ill be ready in may.... im ready to go racing tho

IP Logged

Gitdowns79

Chevy Speed

Reply #7 - 02/21/08 at 09:28:37

Its ok, if it sells fine, if not fine. I did get the trans done for it. I took it to Wilsons, had trans brake installed, better input and output shafts installed. Also put in bigger clutch packs etc. should be good for more hp if decide on what to do for an engine. I am just going to go through the car from one end to the other. I took the front suspension apart, going to rebuild it, detail it, clean up under the hood area. Clean up the wiring etc. I stripped the trunk area also, putting in a bigger fuel cell, changing the battery mounts. The car is typical of a car the was rushed to get ready for racing, whether by me or other owners. The car has a good paint job, just need to bring the rest of the car up to snuff. I should be in a house by the summer time and get car moved down here and be able to work on it more.

IP Logged

A442DUDE

Chevy Speed

Reply #8 - 02/26/08 at 15:03:35

SUPPOSED TO GET A FOOT OF SNOW BY 4 AM  Angry

IP Logged

Jims78

AltusRacing

Reply #9 - 03/10/08 at 14:19:43

A442DUDE wrote on 02/26/08 at 15:03:35:
SUPPOSED TO GET A FOOT OF SNOW BY 4 AM  Angry

Yep...where I'm going snow will be a word that will leave my vocabulary...not that I'm rubbing it in your face or anything like that...you're still welcomed to come down at Thanksgiving...my in-laws will be there...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print