Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Check out the new WebChat   Click Here !
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
'79 CJ7 (Read 2018 times)
Dcubed
AltusRacing Newbies

Altus, OK
'79 CJ7
06/07/07 at 22:59:38

Well, due to family growth, I can no longer justify having a Jeep CJ7 as my daily driver and toy.  If anybody knows of a Cherokee or other similar SUV let me know.  I really want one that is already lifted and ready to go, but nothing nice, just wheelable and family friendly.  Spread the word.
Most of ya'll know my Jeep already, but heres my post I've been putting on other forums, etc...

For sale or trade: 1979 CJ7 w/ Chevy SB350(1978 4bolt), th350 tranny, locked AMC20 rear, 4" spring lift, 2" body lift, 35x15.5x15 Super Swamper TSL SXs, custom drive shaft, full cage, Rhino-lined (or similar) interior, Currie twin-stick shifter, B&M Z-Gate shifter. I've only owned it a year, but have added and improved alot. New LED taillights, marine stereo, KC Daylighters, Poison Spider Stinger, rebuilt engine, waterproof console, more. The guy I bought it from (on Ebay) screwed me over. The engine was a mess and was missing on at least two cylinders and half the lights did not work, the guages didn't work and the wiring was a mess. The heads didn't even match. I had the engine rebuilt with new heads, new pistons, Comp cam, and I have changed the oil after every 3 months. The previous owner did however paint it right before I bought it. Body is good, except for the tailgate dented in some. Some rust in the floorboards. two body mounts missing. It has black hard top, black BestTop SuperTop with soft upper and lower doors, grey bikini top, grey windjammer/cabcurtain. I also have some hard doors, but they need some help. The jeep is grey. There are many more mods and additions, just can't think of them right now.  This is a very capable trail rig, and I have used it as such, but not abused. I live six miles from town and this has been my daily driver as well. I am selling it because I just had a new baby (plus my six year old) and need something a little more family friendly. I am not asking for everything back that I put into it, but can't go upside down too much on it either... asking $6500. Would like to trade for lifted XJ or something else I can wheel in and get the kids into safely. In Oklahoma, but will meet for trade or deliver for added fee. Clear Oklahoma Title.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print