Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Check out the new WebChat   Click Here !
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
truggy for sale (Read 4917 times)
fulltop

The Glass man

out in the shop
truggy for sale
05/07/07 at 10:10:39

another good friend of mine. this thing is built to the hilt. everything you need to go just about anywhere. even if you don't like the tube work the axles and parts can under a dodge or chevy. wheeled hard but not abused. this was built and owned and wheeld by a mid 40's guy. not some hammer head kid that can't drive.
Truggy for sale.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Truggy has 81 Dodge Ramcharger frame with 1.75" x .120 wall HREW tube frame on top. 318 engine , Holley 670CFM Truck Avenger, TF 727 tranny, NP208 fixed yoke X-Fer case, Klune -V 4:1, Dana 60 front and rear axles w/ 5.86:1 gearing. Overall crawl ratio is 149:1 The radiator, dual red top Optima batteries and fuel cell are about 1 year old. The tires are 42x14.50x15 Irok and have at least 80% tread left and they are on chrome 15x10 wheels with weld on DIY4X beadlocks. The steering is full hydro, high steer. The front and rear are 3 linked. Harbor Freight's finest 8000 lb winch is rear mounted. CB included. 6 rock lights and 3 electric cooling fans. PM me with any questions or post them here.
Price $5500
Located in Carthage, TX
PM me for a cellphone #

Also the car hauler will sell with it as a PACKAGE DEAL ONLY for an additional
$1200 FIRM PRICE
Has nearly new radial tires, new brakes from the axle hub out and is being rewired with all new wires.

IP Logged

fulltop

The Glass man

out in the shop
Re: truggy for sale
Reply #1 - 05/07/07 at 10:12:39

IP Logged

fulltop

The Glass man

out in the shop
Reply #2 - 05/07/07 at 10:13:39

also, bonus however you want to look at it.

Trades

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A member brought up the subject of trades.
A bass boat or a 16' to 24' enclosed trailer or a 24' gooseneck trailer are the ONLY items I would trade for.
A lot of blood, sweat and s went into this build so the price is firm. I am selling it to raise money for other things I NEED to do in life.
I failed to mention there is a 6 cylinder 4.0 liter, EFI Jeep engine from a 93 model Jeep that goes with this. It has a tranny that will bolt directly to the KLUNE-V with no additional adapters needed. The computer and complete wire harness from the donor jeep is included with the engine and tranny.

IP Logged

Muddfrog

AltusRacing

Reply #3 - 05/08/07 at 20:17:28

Guys i have seen this rig go and it is a steal at that price. It would cost 12-14 grand to build this truck. It may not look like there is alot there , but there is a lot of parts in this truck.

IP Logged

fulltop

The Glass man

out in the shop
Reply #4 - 05/10/07 at 09:10:09

yeah its a steal at that price, you could part it out and make money. If I had the money and time I'd buy it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print