Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Check out the new WebChat   Click Here !
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Everyone, Im curious....please respond... (Read 13889 times)
pandajoe
AltusRacing Newbies

AltusRacing

Re: Everyone, Im curious....please respond...
Reply #15 - 11/30/07 at 15:49:22

If your really serious stop by my shop and lets chat about some of your ideas. Altus Automotive Machine, PandaJoe ....
This shop has been here 20 plus years and I have owned it 3 and been a part of it for 7 years, and no I am not the grandson of the previous owner Wink , lots of work and money into sprucing it up and making it into a more professional style place, its a long slow process and takes alot of patience and perserverance to survive without burying myself in debt I may not be able to pay. Turning the lights on and opening the door doesn't just take care of itself it takes local support and its getting there for the shop here. Gaining the loyalty of customers is a long process and it cetainly isn't as easy as it may look or seem.  Hope to meet ya. Later, Panda

My parts are from:
EnginePerformanceWarehouse  EPW  (OKC)
MAIW  (OKC.. now carrying performance line)
Engine Tech   (Dallas)
Refer folks to Timmy quite regular
Johns Autoparts
Midwest motorsports
Daymotorsports
Speedway motors
Summit
Jegs

IP Logged

wiskeesour
AltusRacing Newbies

AltusRacing

Olustee> Navy-China Lake Ca
Reply #16 - 12/01/07 at 00:02:34

PandaJoe, Ive hooked up with some suppliers myself thru drag racing and 4whellin out here. I get a chance in the next few weeks Ill stop by.
I dont think your going anywhere....You know who I am right?

AE2(AW) Harley Moody&&1990 IROC-Z&&1968 RS/SS &&1955 Belair 2dr&&1941 Chevy Coupe
WWW wiskeesour  
IP Logged

wiskeesour
AltusRacing Newbies

AltusRacing

Olustee> Navy-China Lake Ca
Reply #17 - 12/01/07 at 00:04:18

Gitdowns79 wrote on 11/28/07 at 09:49:02:
Wichita Falls has The Auto Shop, one the best around. Vernon has a guy that does race engines, know a few people that have been happy with his work. there maybe another there also. Elk City has 2 good machine shops, S&S I think is one of them. Dick Sweat is back in Elk City building engines. There is a place in Lawton that does Ford work, Floyd can tell you the place I think. Duncan has B&K and C&C engines. There is probably many more smaller shops. Good luck if you decide to open a shop. The best way to get started is to have a few 55 gallon drums of $100 bills.

The Auto Shop, is that still Al Wiess, Greg?

AE2(AW) Harley Moody&&1990 IROC-Z&&1968 RS/SS &&1955 Belair 2dr&&1941 Chevy Coupe
WWW wiskeesour  
IP Logged

Chris Smith
Altus Racing Administrator

Chevy Speed

Altus, OK
Reply #18 - 12/01/07 at 01:01:13

yes, it's still Al.

Chris

The Administrator.
IP Logged

pandajoe
AltusRacing Newbies

AltusRacing

Reply #19 - 12/11/07 at 13:02:29

Yes I am fairly sure who ya are. Sorry didn't answer sooner been real busy with remodeling, some of ya ought to check out the shop (inside work) its really looking alot better, the ceiling and lighting were big but its really shaping up now, still more to do but all takes time and mainly money. Stop by and say Hi!!  Panda

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print