Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Check out the new WebChat   Click Here !
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Motors (Read 8073 times)
pandajoe
AltusRacing Newbies

AltusRacing

Motors
10/10/07 at 13:12:17

Hello,
As some folks on here know and probably most don't, Pandajoe (me) one of the newer members here is the owner of the local machine shop and I really do specialize in circle track motor stuff but would really like to see some of your support at my shop when possible, for the most part all motors suck, squeeze, burn, blow and go. Smiley I have done some work for a few on here and feel I am really missing out on a piece of the puzzle to the business. I do not have a big fancy shop but can do alot more than most think and have proven time and again I can build winning reliable stuff when afforded the opportunity, it is tough in a small town and really just want to hang in there building motors. With my plug being said, I do follow some of you guys and hate to see the trouble the Lawton track is having and sure hope they get it sorted out for next year. Hope to see and meet ya and stop by across from UPS anytime ya like, its tough to get me talking racing. hehehe  Panda

IP Logged

Chris Smith
Altus Racing Administrator

Chevy Speed

Altus, OK
Re: Motors
Reply #1 - 10/10/07 at 21:47:54

You may not remember me but you did the work on my front spindles for my nova. You went beyond what I asked for and they looked brand new when they were done.

Hopefully we can get some more circle track people on here also. I will let anyone know needing machine work to stop by.

Chris

The Administrator.
IP Logged

pandajoe
AltusRacing Newbies

AltusRacing

Re: Motors
Reply #2 - 10/11/07 at 14:31:31

Thanks Chris, yes I do remember you and the work. Very nice looking car BTW hopefully I will catch it at the track one day.

Panda

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print