Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Check out the new WebChat   Click Here !
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Something other than a Chevy. (Read 20438 times)
bandit
AltusRacing Newbies

Chevy Speed

S.W. Oklahoma
Something other than a Chevy.
04/02/06 at 22:05:11

Older video from Aug. 23, 2004.

MOV00552.MPG (10596 KB | )

IP Logged

robztrux
Global Moderator

Chevy Speed

Altus,OK
Re: Something other than a Chevy.
Reply #1 - 04/03/06 at 19:07:07

but its still a gm and thats that matters.

ssmaliburob1980 or robztrux  
IP Logged

Chris Smith
Altus Racing Administrator

Chevy Speed

Altus, OK
Reply #2 - 04/03/06 at 21:22:08

very nice launch.

Where did you run to get the pro tree?

Chris

The Administrator.
IP Logged

bandit
AltusRacing Newbies

Chevy Speed

S.W. Oklahoma
Reply #3 - 04/03/06 at 22:52:56

After the Vernon cruise at Wichita Falls. It's heads up.

IP Logged

Gitdowns79

Chevy Speed

Reply #4 - 07/31/06 at 23:46:14

Nice Video, just one question, is that the same view the 55 saw of the Buick?

No Guts,,,,,,,,,,No Nuts,,,,,,,,,,,,,,No Glory!!!!!!!

IP Logged

olcoe

Chevy Speed

Reply #5 - 08/03/06 at 21:29:57

Gitdowns maybe you need to borrow the buick and youll see whos looking at taillights. {promise want look like your video}

IP Logged

Gitdowns79

Chevy Speed

Reply #6 - 08/05/06 at 09:24:48

If I borrowed the Buick, you would see less of the tail lights that that, and that Buick has allready beat that 55, it dont need to go through the wear and tear to do it again.  Besides you cant run with the pu I race and it dont have nitrous. Now I have a car, the heads are going on today, maybe get the engine in the car today also. No need to dust the 55 off, you could never run with anything I had anyways.

IP Logged

olcoe

Chevy Speed

Reply #7 - 08/05/06 at 14:00:32

Is this going to be another one of those borrowed cars,or do you finally have a car of your own for once. Hope it's gonna be faster than the malibu {with tons of nitrous} you had or your not gonna be threat.

IP Logged

Gitdowns79

Chevy Speed

Reply #8 - 08/05/06 at 16:45:45

Borrowed car? Who ownes the 55? I race the pu for Jim@ 62 salvage. Other than that I have owned everything I have raced, 56 ford pu, 78 Malibu(maroon one), 69 Camaro, 69 Wagon, 79 Malibu (white one), 71 Camaro, 89 Daytona (converted to rear wheel drive, 8.44@167 with me driving, 10 inch tires and mufflers. 450ci bb chrysler), all cars were bought and paid for out of my pocket. All registered in my name only. As for being a threat, you were never even close to running with me. When my dad was alive, he spent money on parts, we both enjoyed racing, like you and our dad. You couldnt run with the Malibu off nitrous and you using nitrous. As for current car, get ready, I about have the engine ready to go in, will be looking for everyone at Sonic soon. Going to pull into the spot reserver for #1, see if anyone wants to step up to play.

IP Logged

robztrux
Global Moderator

Chevy Speed

Altus,OK
Reply #9 - 08/05/06 at 17:34:10

Gitdowns79 wrote on 08/05/06 at 16:45:45:
Borrowed car? Who ownes the 55? I race the pu for Jim@ 62 salvage. Other than that I have owned everything I have raced, 56 ford pu, 78 Malibu(maroon one), 69 Camaro, 69 Wagon, 79 Malibu (white one), 71 Camaro, 89 Daytona (converted to rear wheel drive, 8.44@167 with me driving, 10 inch tires and mufflers. 450ci bb chrysler), all cars were bought and paid for out of my pocket. All registered in my name only. As for being a threat, you were never even close to running with me. When my dad was alive, he spent money on parts, we both enjoyed racing, like you and our dad. You couldnt run with the Malibu off nitrous and you using nitrous. As for current car, get ready, I about have the engine ready to go in, will be looking for everyone at Sonic soon. Going to pull into the spot reserver for #1, see if anyone wants to step up to play.

Well honestly if the rumor I heard is true (dont take this wrong) your stupid if you run that on the street. I hope nobody is dumb enough to line up next to you either thats WAY too much HP for the street If the rumor is true.

IP Logged

Gitdowns79

Chevy Speed

Reply #10 - 08/05/06 at 22:15:11

Whats the rumor? I love hearing good stories about me. All I got is a sb, with a cheater system. How bad can that be? Having too much hp is only a problem if you cant hook it up. Remember, you saw it on this thread, I am no threat, even with tons of nitrous. Read below each of my posts, Rob, i dont have bb's down there, thems cannon balls.
« Last Edit: 08/06/06 at 07:03:15 by Gitdowns79 »  

IP Logged

robztrux
Global Moderator

Chevy Speed

Altus,OK
Reply #11 - 08/05/06 at 22:47:22

I hear between the motor and nitrous it was supposed to put out 1100

IP Logged

olcoe

Chevy Speed

Reply #12 - 08/05/06 at 23:15:52

Well we know why jerry was in town now,had to bring good buddy some hp. He even talked him into parking in his stall at sonic.

IP Logged

Gitdowns79

Chevy Speed

Reply #13 - 08/06/06 at 07:18:11

Dont buy into the rumors, engine wont be anywhere near that and I wont run that kind of nitrous to get to that level. The cranks shaft in my engine wont handle it. 750-800hp total will be pushing the limits of what I have. All of those BB's and Bryan can quit shaking at the thought of me having 1100hp. That is like the stories you hear about me and nitrous, I tried running more nitroue in plates systems before, but never worked, 1 200hp cheater plate is the most that ever worked good for me, no matter how many plates I had on the car, only 1 was working. Now I was know to have several bottles, 4 under the front seat of the 56 pu, and 4 in the wagon, most all other cars had 2or 3. See back then everyiones favorite thing was to race you till you ran out of nitrous, then they might beat you. and that one race would be all that they talked about. I didnt get to see Jerry when he was here. Where did the engine in your car come from Bryan?

IP Logged

olcoe

Chevy Speed

Reply #14 - 08/06/06 at 12:18:24

Who owned the motor in the Daytona?I heard it was a guy from Duncan, so you are still on borrowed equipment.  Where do you live? I believe in a school house with Richard. NO wonder you want to know about guys in panties, you still need a sugar daddy.  Oh by the way I own the 55 and the 406 was built by Daryl Smith, not Jerry and I have changed it up except for the block and pistons, and I assure you it runs alot better now than in the past!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print